No matter where it may be in your home, our licensed and professional plumbers can provide you with most any plumbing solution.
Running water is a luxury that we often take for granted--until something breaks! When that happens, the team at Save Home Heat is ready to respond promptly. We specialize in residential plumbing services, so if it's in your home (and in some cases, outside) we can repair or replace it.
Save Home Heat's plumbing department has the experience and expertise that you require. With over three decades expertly serving the home comfort needs of Denver and Boulder area homeowners, you can count on us to make sure that you're happy with our work.
Our plumbing services run the full scope of household plumbing needs, from basic repairs of virtually any water fixture in your home, replacement of safety and convenience products like sump pumps and disposals, new water and gas lines and leak repairs, to a wide variety of upgrades like jacuzzi style bathtubs, low-flow toilets, whole-house water filters, and kitchen and bathroom remodels. Our plumbing department also performs expert water heater and boiler replacements, featuring a wide range of efficiencies and designs to fit virtually any residential application.
Included In Your Comfort System Maintenance Plan...
If you choose to become a Save Home Heat maintence plan customer for your home comfort systems, as a Club member you will also receive one annual Plumbing System Assessment visit from one of our expert plumbers. During this visit we will provide a full review of your domestic plumbing system in order to help you avoid unforeseen issues. We'll also offer friendly, low-pressure advice on ways to operate or upgrade your home plumbing to perform more efficiently and effectively for you. While this assessment cannot guarantee that problems will not arise from time to time, we can help spot many issues before they become front-burner concerns.
A disruption in the plumbing of your home can make life difficult in a flash, but with expert diagnosis and repair from Save Home Heat, you can be back to normal in no time! From the bathroom to the basement--and everywhere in between--we will ensure that the water is flowing for you and your family.
Products & Services
- Water heaters
- Toilets (low-flow and standard)
- Fixtures for kitchens and bathrooms (low-flow and standard)
- Sump pumps
- Drain repairs, or rerouting
- Sewer & drain line cleaning and inspections; video camera technology
- Water treatment / whole-house water filters
- Whole-house water pressure reducing valves
- Laundry sinks
- Outdoor garden hose spigots / sillcocks
- Gas pipes
- Baseboard heater replacement
- Zoned hot water heat controls for baseboards & infloor
- Expansion tanks for water heaters & boilers
- Jacuzzi and standard bathtubs
- Steam showers
- Shower heads
- Toilet seats, flush valves & flappers, lavatories
- Pipe thawing / frozen pipes
- Gas and water leaks
- Kitchen and laundry appliance connections
- Icemaker hookups
- Pre-purchase & annual plumbing system inspections
- New installations, replacements, maintenance & repairs