Save Home Heat Company has over thirty years experience working with standard and high efficiency furnaces. We will provide you with information and options to allow you to choose the best product to fit your needs.
What would you like from your furnace?
(Click on a option below to find out more.)
- Gas Efficiency: We offer furnace with gas efficiencies as high as a remarkable 98%! Older standard furnaces range from 60%-80% efficient.
- Electrical Efficiency: Furnace are available with super-efficient electronically commutated motors (ECM) or constant torque motors to drastically reduced the electrical operating cost.
We have a broad selection of furnaces to satisfy your efficiency goals.
- Sealed combustion furnaces have closed burning chambers and doors with gaskets to isolate operating noise inside the furnace.
- Two-stage and modulating furnaces operate at reduced BTU and fan levels to minimize noise through the duct system.
- Electronically commutated motors can operate at very low fan speeds when you just want to circulate air.
- Many older furnaces were oversized, making them louder than necessary.
Combine all these factors together and you may end up with a significantly quieter furnace!
- Two-stage and modulating furnaces have longer running cycles to more evenly distribute heat throughout your home.
- With an electronically commutated motor you can leave the fan on to quietly and efficiently clean the air in your home and produce more balanced temperatures.
If your home doesn't heat evenly, we can help!
- Exellent five or ten year parts warranties.
- Twenty year or lifetime warranties on the heat exchanger.
- Extended labor warranties and maintenance agreements available.
And most importantly, we are trained to properly size your furnace and the sheet metal surrounding it to optimize air flow and minimize equipment problems.
- High efficiency equipment will preserve resources and reduce emissions.
- Your old equipment is recycled.
- If a reduced energy footprint helps in your world, we have friendly, knowledgeable and experienced people ready to help transition you to an efficient, comfortable and quiet furnace.
- High quality installations for a fair price.
- Furnaces available at many budget levels.
- Financing available (with approved credit).
Phone or Email us to schedule a quote on a new Furnace!
Gas Furnace Brands: Lennox, Aire-Flo
North Metro Area: Arvada, Boulder, Broomfield, Erie, Golden, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Nederland, Niwot, Superior, and Westminster.
South Metro Area: Centennial, Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, and Lone Tree
If there is any question whether we serve your area, please give us a call at 303-443-9762. Navigate this site to learn more about our products and services.